Here is an easy and very, very delicious guacamole recipe from the Aztecs themselves. The only secret in preparing the perfect guacamole dip is its avocados; they should be really, really ripe but make sure these are still palatable. This guacamole recipe has delightful spices and seasonings which add to the exotic flavors blended together with perfect harmony. Just prepare all the listed ingredients below, make sure your avocados are ripe enough, follow the directions or you can make some adjustments, and you are good to go.
- 3 medium avocados (pitted, peeled, mashed)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup diced onion
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- OPTIONAL: 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- Prepare a medium-sized mixing bowl. Toss in slightly mashed avocados, salt, and lime juice; mash thoroughly and make sure the ingredients blended well.
- Add in spices such as onions, tomatoes, garlic, and cilantro. Gradually combine until dispersed evenly in the mixture.
- Lastly, stir in cayenne pepper; continue mixing.
- Cover bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour to let the flavors blend perfectly.
- Serve with tortillas and enjoy!